Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Postcard from Ephrata

Ah yes…back home again in good old Ephrata. I enjoyed my 16 years there. Life in a small town. I miss a great deal of Ephrata, even though I have a very good life here…albeit totally different.ephrata_roses

This photo is from the garden of the home I occupied all those years with my friend Susan. She really knew how to make her garden grow. She and I both love roses and I shot these climbing roses after a little rain storm. It was a nice garden and I miss it.

I show you this photo as I just completed another new section of my Web site entitled “Northwest Flowers.” I invite you to drop by there sometime and take a peek. The Pacific Northwest has a great variety of flowers, and I by no means captured them all. But I did get some good ones… especially the Iris, some of which you have already seen here.

I am enjoying adding more and more photos to my site. Soon I will add some of the flowers I’ve photographed here in the Southwest. I think you will find them interesting also.

No comments: