Friday, August 20, 2010

Postcard from Chicago

After several days of work, I completed the new Web site section about Chicago. It has 40 of my best and most favorite photos from the Windy City. It was a bit of work as I had over 700 photos to chose from. Most of the final 40 have not been seen in public before now, so I invite you to take a peek.chicago-1

This photo is one of the 40 and shows Chicago replete with spring flowers and blossom. It was taken near the Chicago Institute of Art and looks north along Chicago’s famous Michigan Ave. If you kept walking north, you would shortly be in Chicago’s “Magnificent Mile.”

As I said here before, Chicago is a wonderful city and it took me totally by surprise. The downtown area is quite large and is exceptionally beautiful.  And the people there are so friendly. I so look forward to another visit there in the near future.

For now, my photos and good memories will have to suffice.  I hope you have time to take a look and would be interested in hearing your comments.  What is next for my Web site, you ask? Have not made up my mind yet, but am thinking about flowers from the Northwest. Lots of Iris, to be sure.

No comments: