Monday, June 21, 2010

Postcard from Tucson

This is my newest painting, entitled “Magnolias Against a Brick Wall.” I must say I like it very much. I am sorry the image has to be so small for these blogs (although it is now bigger than it used to be). There is a lot of interesting brush work here (and brush marks) that add to the quality of the picture.   like. white flowers

The original image was taken in mid April this year on the campus of the University of Arizona. The UofA has done a great job of planting trees and plants all over the campus that yield spectacular colors in Spring. This year, as I have written here before, was extremely beautiful. I am already looking forward to next year.

I hope you like this new painting and I will continue to publish new works here as I finish them. There are still a few new ones you have not seen yet.

No comments: