Sunday, July 03, 2011

A Special Postcard–Send this Image as a Free 4th of July Greeting Card

 

Happy 4th of July Holiday. I shot this image on film several years ago in my old home town of Ephrata, WA. I am placing it here in case you might want to send a loved-one or friend a 4th of July Greeting. Just click on “Free e-Card” button just below the image, fill out the e-mail address of the recipient, and write a message. Then click send. That’s all there is to it…and its free.

For those of you who get this blog via e-mail, you must click on the special link above the image that will take you to the official blog page, then send your greeting card(s).  This service is now available for every photo I post in this blog. Please make use of it as it makes me happy to share. Enjoy this wonderful holiday.

(To see a larger version of this photo, just click on the image)

To see more of my work, both in photography and digital painting, please visit my website, www.corkrum.com.

No comments: