Thursday, September 30, 2010

Postcard from the Arches

Consistently, when I‘ve shown you any of my photos from the Arches National Park, they include an arch. Of course it makes sense since the Park is called “The Arches” and there are approximately 2,300 arches in the park to photograph. But, there are also some other interesting non-arch rock formations throughout the park.The Three Gossips

This wonderful formation is called, “The Three Gossips,” and I am sure I don’t have to explain the reason why. This is part of the park called “Park Avenue,” although I have also heard it referred to as “Wall Street.” Although not seen in this photo, if you ever go to The Arches, you will understand why it got that name.

I am showing you this photo to celebrate the completion of The Arches section of my Web site. I invite you to visit this new section and enjoy the special photos from my Arches collection. There are 38 of them, if memory serves.

Enjoy.

No comments: