Saturday, September 04, 2010

Postcard from the Palisades

Here is another painting of mine of an antique truck…again from that treasure trove of old vehicles near Palisades, WA. You’ve seen a couple of them already in past blogs, but this one is my newest.The Old Green Truck in a Canyon

As I have written here before, this canyon lies along a semi-improved road that runs from Ephrata to near Wenatchee. Here are several old vehicles in various states of disrepair, but that make excellent subjects for photographs or paintings.

If you visit my Website, you can see more truck paintings from Palisades and other places. And, I have a few more to paint….one of these days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Genial dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you for your information.