Monday, March 08, 2010

Postcard from Olympic National Park


This photo was taken high on a cliff above the Pacific Ocean, but still inside the boundaries of the Olympic National Park. While the Washington State coastline doesn’t match the shear overall beauty of the Oregon coastline, it does have its special places.

I wasn’t sure how this photo would look when I took it, but I think it turned out rather well. You could almost rate it as one of those peaceful places one finds when out and about in nature. It’s a simple image with much beauty to offer the viewer.

Note: Postcard blogs might be fewer in number in March. It is a busy time for me with lectures, concerts, major league baseball spring training games, UofA sports, and a couple of planned photo expeditions. But, don’t go away as I will stay in touch and things will return to normal as the weather gets hotter down here and I am forced inside. The joys of being retired.

No comments: