Monday, March 02, 2009

Picture of the Day – An Oregon Beach


It’s going to be in the low 90’s here in Tucson today, and on warm days I sometimes think how wonderful it would be to walk along the ocean and feel a cool breeze in my face.

So, for today, I decided to look at some of my ocean photos and pick out one that reminds me of cooler days and also has some beautiful scenery. I like this one because of its balance light and shadows (shadows help provide a feeling of depth) as well as a nice balance of red, green and blue, the primary colors.

The beach is somewhere in Oregon, just south of Cannon Beach. It is in a State Park there, but cannot tell you which one. So just enjoy the image…and I hope that if you live in the Northern climates, this picture doesn’t make you feel colder.

PS – For those of you who subscribe to this blog via email, you were accidentally sent a blog yesterday that was meant for my other blog, Rants and Raves. My mistake and my apologies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great shot!. The park is Arcadia Beach State Park. The rock is Lion Rock because it resembles a sitting lion. I have photos of the area at www.GeorgeVetterFotoArt.com.