Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Picture of the Day – Spring Flowers

Spring is beginning to show itself all over these days, and it is most welcome. It is time to end the snow and rain of winter and bring forth sunshine and the flowers. I believe Spring officially begins in only a couple of days.

Here is Tucson, we have a head start on most of you. I photographed these colorful pansies on the University of Arizona campus this weekend while attending the two day Tucson Festival of Books. I also have some photos from that expo that I will be sharing with you soon.

But for now, sit back and enjoy the colors of this beautiful array of Spring flowers. And be aware, they are coming soon to a neighborhood near you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I needed just that special touch of spring. Hope you have a good time with your daughter - Nancy