Monday, June 23, 2014

Postcard from a Potter’s Shop

The Water Jug Dream
(Ode to a Daydream)

 

In my mind there is a place
Of great beauty and of peace.
A place where I can finally rest,
And let my tensions cease.


There is a cabin in the wood,
Where I can make a Bauer.
Just a hammock in the trees
Filled with woodland flower.

 
A lovely brook flows past my home,
And whispers at it's play,
"Come and drink or swim with me,
or sing the song I play today".


I keep this dream within my heart,
For, heartstrings it does tug.
It blossomed forth from wildflowers,
Placed within my water jug.

by Diana Robillard-Hoy

(To see a larger version of this image, just click on it)

To see more of my work, both in photography and digital painting, please visit my website, www.corkrum.com…or visit my Flickr Page.

No comments: