Monday, September 19, 2011

Postcard from Sedona

It’s an oldie, but a goodie. This image goes back four years ago to my very first trip to Sedona. While huddled inside during our long Arizona summer heat wave, I’ve been going through photos and upgrading my Web site. Recently, I came across this photo and discovered I never shared it here before. I think it is a good one.

I recall most of this day was without any clouds, but as late afternoon approached, some storm clouds approached from the east. As it happens, I was in a good location and got some nice photos of red rock formations with sunlight on the rocks and storm clouds in the background…always a good combination for a photographer.

There is not much else to say about Sedona that I have not already shared here before. So just enjoy the photo.

(To see a larger version of this photo, just click on the image)

To see more of my work, both in photography and digital painting, please visit my website, www.corkrum.com.

No comments: