Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Postcard from the Painted Hills

This may not be the most artistic photo in my collection, but it certainly counts as one of the most colorful. Just look at the colors in this picture…Everything from black to white, including various shades of reds, yellows, oranges, green, blue and more. And all were created by nature. The Painted Hills of Oregon is an amazing place to see nature’s artistic creativity.    

I love the Painted Hills of Oregon…and if you ever get to see the Painted Desert of Arizona, you will notice an amazing similarity. But, even though Arizona is now my home, the Painted Hills are my favorite of the two places.

I also show you this photo as it is part of the newly revamped Painted Hills section of my Website. I invite you to look at all my works from this fantastic spot in Central Oregon.

(To see a larger version of this photo, just click on the image)

To see more of my work, both in photography and digital painting, please visit my website, www.corkrum.com.

No comments: