Thursday, May 26, 2005

Special Sale in Leavenworth This Weekend

If you are going to be in the Leavenworth area this weekend, be sure and stop and see me in my tent at Art-in-the-Park. For this weekend only, I am selling original 11x14 prints of some of my works, double matted in matching colors, framed in lovely large frames for just $75 each. Basically, I am selling the matted images and giving the frame away for free!!

I am not overstocked on these prints, but I have way too many glass-type frames and I want to lower my inventory. If you are in my tent, you will see that I have switched mostly to showing framed canvas prints, which require no glass. That has left me with a fair amount of glass-style frames and I just want to lower my inventory. Some of my best works are included with the frames, so be sure and stop by, if you can.

And I will also have some autographed copies of the new book, "Northwest Artists" on sale.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!

No comments: