Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Postcard from Tucson – La Placita Village


You want color? You got it. This is La Placita Village, located in downtown Tucson. Simply put, it is a collection of 10 adobe, brick, and wood frame buildings that are used as an office and restaurant complex. It was built to resemble a Mexican marketplace. It is also the home of the Tucson Visitor’s Center, so if you come here, you will probably want to stop by anyway.

Regardless, you will never see a greater collection of colors in any one place. All the buildings use very bold colors, making it a photographers dream.

I believe I showed you another picture of this place some time ago. But, in going through my collection, I came across this one and had to put it up here.

As I’ve mentioned before, I am continuing to put new pictures on line at my revised Website. The latest are new photos from Tucson and Yosemite, with many more coming.

Please stop by if you have a chance.

No comments: