Monday, June 16, 2008

Picture of the Day - The Coffee House

We were finishing up a vacation on the Olympic Peninsula about a year ago and stopped into Port Townsend for a few hours. I have always liked this little town, although it is obviously geared toward tourism. Never-the-less, I think it's charming. It also yielded a few interesting photographs.

While Susan did some window and power shopping, I headed with my laptop to this cute coffee house at the end of a side street. It was nice both inside and out and served some very good coffee. To me, it seemed like the prototype typical Northwest coffee house. I kind of wish we had one as cute as this one in our town. Actually we almost did at one time, then they squeezed it down to a shoebox and started serving bad coffee. Sigh!

No comments: