Saturday, December 17, 2011

Postcard from Winterhaven

Free!!! Use this photo to send out free e-greeting cards to friends and relatives. Just click on the “Free E-Card” button below the photo and follow the simple instructions. If you want to be remembered to someone and did not send out Christmas cards this year, here is your easy solution. My gift to you!

(Note: If you subscribe to this blog by e-mail and wish to purchase a print or send a free e-mail greeting card of this image, click this link to the main Postcard Blog Site. )

If you have a good memory and read this blog on a regular basis, you know I used this photo last year at Christmas time. A year ago I didn’t have a free e-card solution…which is why I published it again…so please make use of it.

This photo was taken in Winterhaven, a special neighborhood in Tucson that goes all out at Christmas. It is a tradition here to walk the neighborhood at night to see the spectacular displays set up by homeowners here. I hope to go back again this year before Christmas and do it again.

(To see a larger version of this photo, just click on the image)

To see more of my work, both in photography and digital painting, please visit my website, www.corkrum.com.

No comments: