Monday, October 20, 2014

Postcard from Levi Stadium

Yesterday, Peyton Manning broke the all-time record for number of touchdown passes thrown in a career. Sadly he did it against my favorite team, the San Francisco 49ers. I took this photo of him, the Bronco offense, and the 49er defense, at the pre-season game in Levi Stadium in August. A couple of plays after this photo, he threw a touchdown pass.

I’ve always admired Peyton Manning as a football player and a human being. He is one of the greatest players ever to play the game and is a quality human who takes the time to acknowledge people. You never see him exploded at reporters and is always willing to sign autographs. He is a true gentleman off the field and a competitive player on. 

I am delighted he broke Bret Favre’s record, but I wish he had done it against another team.

(To see a larger version of this image, just click on it)

To see more of my work, both in photography and digital painting, please visit my website, www.corkrum.com…or visit my Flickr Page.

No comments: