Monday, July 07, 2014

Postcard from Morro Beach

Nearly two years ago, I showed you a very nice photo I took at sunset on Morro Beach. I said at the time it was the only decent sunset photo from my time there. I lied…but, not intentionally. While recently perusing through my photos of that time, I came across this gem. Don’t know how I missed it…but here it is. This is definitely the only other decent sunset photo I took during my short visit there…I swear!

I missed it because I took it from a distance. I had to do quite a bit of cropping to get it to this size. Thank God for cameras with lots and lots of pixels.

Two years ago, I mentioned that Morro Beach was a fabulous beach for walking, or sunbathing, or bikini watching. But for landscape photography, it is less than desirable. It is just a boring long beach. But I suspect true beach lovers vastly outnumber landscape photographers. So it goes…

(To see a larger version of this photo, just click on the image)

To see more of my work, both in photography and digital painting, please visit my website, www.corkrum.com

No comments: