Thursday, May 20, 2010

Postcard from Chicago – Things You Can Do With a Bean




As mentioned in the last blog about Chicago’s Bean, here are a few additional photos taken there. It was so much fun playing around with my camera at this most unusual location.

Photo #1 is a distorted look at the Chicago skyline as reflected off of the highly polished surface of The Bean.

Photo #2 is of my good friend Susan, and her brother and sister-in-law. Look at the dimension the Bean adds to the photo. You can see their front, their backs, and even me shooting the photo. How cool is that?

The third photo is another of Chicago’s skyline taken from a different side of the Bean. But if you look in the lower left of the photo, you can see me taking the picture. What a great discovery the Bean was for me and my camera.

Enjoy.

No comments: