Monday, April 12, 2010

Postcard from Zion


I was looking at this photo in my collection section today and wondering if I had ever shown it before. Sure enough, I had…nearly two years ago, I showed you this same photo in a blog. The problem was, it was all washed out! Something happened in the translation from its original file structure to JPEG, causing it to be nothing like the original.

I did not catch it at the time and subsequently have learned how to improve the images that I send along in the blog. Now, I will also be the first to admit, they still aren’t quite as good as the original, but they are pretty close.

Never-the-less, after looking at the original photo in the blog and seeing it again today, I wanted to show you a better version of this shot. I think it is worth redoing.

If you want to see the original blog post, just go to my blog Web site and search for “Zion.” You will find it quite easily. If you do, I think you will agree that is was worth doing again.

No comments: